Comment on page
Save clients and manage tasks related to clients.
On the Clients page, you can
- add your company's clients,
- add tasks, deals, and files related to them,
- add notes for clients,
- view tasks and activities.
All clients of the organization are listed on the Client page. From this page, you can add new clients to your organization and view them. You can use the search button to search your clients with their name, contact name, phone number, or e-mail.
When you mouse-over the client, on the right side of the screen, you can see tasks, deals, and recent activities on the client. You can click on the client's name and go to the client details page.
You can download the client list in Excel format.
Click the Add Client button to create a client. If you wish, you can import your clients from an excel file to Cubicl, or you can add them one by one.
Adding a Client
When you click on the Add Client button, the create client form will appear:
Create a Client
- Add your client's company information.
- In Cubicl, the short name, full name, phone, and email fields are added to the form by default. If you want to add a new field to the company, click the Add New Field button.
- Create the fields you want to add like invoice number, registration document number.
- To delete the fields you added, mouse over and click the field on the Add New Field page and delete the field. Thus, this field will be removed from the client's form.
- Add the contacts you communicate with.
- Add your client's billing information.
- Assign Portal Client Managers to the client. Thus, when a support request is received from that client and the manager of the support request is selected as Client Manager, only the assigned client managers receives the notification of the support request and of the files uploaded to the portal by the client. For more detailed information, visit Client Portal> Managers on Support Topics.
Adding New Fields
Sometimes you may have created customer records in Cubicl for people from an organization, team or company. Or, when your customers create a support request, a new client is recorded. In such cases, your list of clients may become longer. However, if you wish, you can merge different client records under a single client record. Thus, your client list do not be crowded and you can do your tasks easier and faster.
You can merge your clients belonging to the same organization from the Actions > Merge option on the relevant client's detail page. Accounts that may belong to the same organization are listed in the blue information box in the modal opened to merge clients.
When you merge your clients, the current client is combined with the target client record. The current client's links are added to the target client's links. Details that are not in the target client but in the current client are transferred to the target client. All records of the current client (tasks, offers, portal datas, activities, bookkeeping entries, etc.) are transferred to the target client. Finally, the current client is permanently deleted.
If you want to view your client suggestions that may belong to the same organization, click the yellow light bulb button on the Clients page.
Suggestion for Merging Clients
Users can have authority on clients page. The permission levels are listed as follows: None, View, Contribute, Edit, and Manage.
- None: Nobody can view or change the clients.
- View: Users can only view client's information and activities.
- Contribute: They can create clients and add notes.
- Edit: They can change clients' information.
- Delete: They can delete a client completely.
- Manage: They can view, contribute, edit, and delete clients. They can dowload clients in Excel form. Additionally, they can set user permissions for clients page. Account managers always have the manage permission. To restrict authority of them, you must first go to the organization page and remove them from the account manager.
Edit User Permissions
By default, users' permission level is the view and account managers' permission level is the manage, but you can give permissions to users individually.
On this page, you can see the client's info, tasks, deals, notes, activities, and files of the client. On the right side of the page, the tagged deals to the client and the client-related tasks are listed. Tasks are grouped as Overdue Tasks, Pending Tasks, and Completed Tasks. Each task the client is tagged in is shown here. From this page, you can do all the client-related activities.
The client can be edited by clicking the Actions button in the client details.
You can delete the client from the edit page. Deleting the client will delete all related client activities and remove client information from all client tasks. However, the tasks will not be deleted.
Via actions button, you can also invite the client to the Client Portal. The Client Portal provides collecting support requests from your clients and sharing the task you done for your clients and the files related to them. For more detailed information, visit the Client Portal page.
You can create a task for a client by clicking the Create Task button.
The notes you add are shown on the client's activities page. These notes are not attached to tasks, they are just notes on the client.
Under the client's details, you can see the latest activities related to the client. When you create a new client, add a task to the client, update its details, and so on, an activity record is created for the relevant client. In this way, you can see the latest changes on her.
Activities on the Client
Tasks in which clients are tagged listed here. The priority of the tasks, their states, the project they are in, their creation and completion date, their assignees, and task creator are shown.
Tasks on the Client
Deals on the client are listed here. Name of the creator of the deal, deal name, value, creation date, and stage are shown. Users must have permission to view the Deals page to view this page.
Deals on the Client
You can upload files related to the client or create a folder about them.
NOTE: Files in tasks that the client is tagged are not uploaded here.
Files on the Client
Payment records of the client are displayed in this field. You can view the client's receivables and payables here. Users must have permission to view the Bookkeeping page to view this page.
On the activities page, the activities on all the clients of the organization and the notes of the users were shown.
You can add clients to the tasks you create. If you are creating a task related to a client, you can add the client by typing the client name in the client box in the task form. You can see the client of the task on the task detail page, and the client's tasks on the client detail page. Changes you make to the task will be reflected as activities on the clients' activities page.
Adding the Client Already Added
If you have not created the client you will add to the task before, you can create it through the task.
Creating New Client on Task Page
You can add clients to deals from the create offer form. If you are not added the client before, you can create a new customer by selecting the new client option.
Adding the Client to a Deal